The Ethnic Elegance Wedding Broom Collection™
The Maimuna Wedding BroomTM (pronounced MAH-ee-moo-Nah, meaning Blessed) is the first of four rustic earthy designs... The rope-covered 36" handles, cowrie shells, and rustic floral designs give this collection a distinguished ethnic appearance... Please note that natural items may vary in color size and style. No two brooms are exactly alike.
More information on custom designs
- 36" Wedding Jumping Broom
- All brooms arrive with a full explanation of Jumping the broom
- Digital proofs can be provided of all items before shipping
- All wedding broom products provided by African-weddings.com are groomed and treated to protect against drying. All items are custom made at the time of order placement. Each is made with quality silk flowers and other embellishments.
- This wedding broom is designed to show respect and pay homage to those who came before us and paved the way. incorporate this ceremony with honor and reverence for our ancestors and the beauty of our rich heritage.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks prep and ship time where possible. While we do provide express orders, express prep and ship will be added.
Suggested broom favor accompaniment: Cultured Bling (click to view matching favor)